We will be meeting at the Riverwalk Church of Christ today, at 1:00 pm. Please feel free to bring a friend to help us out with our charity project for the Wesley Hospital. We are working on IV Wristers today. Yarn will be provided; all you have to bring is your love for crochet and an assortment of hook sizes from H-J. We hope to see you there.
A T T E N T I O N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Due to a member of RiverWalk Church passing away, the church is NOT available for our use during the MORNING meeting on MONDAY, February 19th.
(We WILL be having the EVENING meeting at the church as usual.)
We have secured MEAD’S CORNER’S meeting room for the MORNING MEETING ONLY! Enter in the front door then proceed to the back meeting room.
PLEASE pass this information on to all members as not all members are on Facebook. We are trying to call each member also.
Here are the details…
430 E Douglas Ave, Wichita
Mead’s Corner is located at the corner of Emporia and Douglas.
There is a parking lot immediately to the west side of the Building.
Emporia is a ONE-WAY street going North.
If you go north on Emporia, you can turn left onto Douglas and then immediately right into their parking lot.
Riverwalk Church of Christ
225 N. Waco
Monday February 19, 2018
10:00 am -12:00 pm and/or 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
New and Old Business
- Purple and Red Baby Hats (Hat Patterns), IV Covers, and Bridget’s Cradles.
- Charity Crochet will be Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm at Riverwalk Church of Christ. The February Blitz we will be concentrating on IV Wristers. Yarn will be provided. Please feel free to invite anyone who loves to crochet and remember your hooks.
- February Chapter Challenge: Embellishment or Flower for a Hat
- Dinner before the evening meeting will be at the Monarch (579 W. Douglas Ave.)
Program: Cable Stitch
Taught by Tamara Gonzales
Pattern: Newborn Cable Beanie http://crochetkim.com/freepatterns/newborn-cable-beanie/
- G & H Hooks
- DK, Fingering Weight or Size 3 Yarn
SHOW N’ SHARE
Bring any projects that you have completed or working on and share with everyone.
The guild is always accepting door prizes, so if you have something that is crochet related in your stash of goodies and no longer need it and would like to donate to our door prizes, please feel free to do so. Donations are strictly voluntary. And remember they should be something that you would like to receive yourself.
Next Guild Meeting Monday March 19, 2018.
Find us on Facebook.