Riverwalk Church of Christ
225 N. Waco
Monday September 18, 2017
10:00 am -12:00 pm and/or 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
New and Old Business
- Purple and Red Baby Hats (Hat Patterns), IV Covers, and Bridget’s Cradles.
- Charity Crochet will be Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm at Riverwalk Church of Christ. This month we will be working on red hats and IV covers. We will have red yarn available. If you want to work on IV covers bring variegated yarn with you, please.
- Monthly Challenge: Anything with Fall Colors
- Dinner before the evening meeting will be at TJ’s Burgers; 1003 W. Douglas
- Fall Retreat will be September 30, 2017 at the Riverwalk Church of Christ from 9-4. The program is the Bavarian stitch and our own Susan Emerson will be teaching us either to make a Table Runner or a Basket. If you want to make the Table Runner you will need 6 oz. each of three different colors of Size 3/DK weight yarn and a Size H hook. If you choose to do the Basket you will need 3 oz. of worsted weight yarn for your main color and 2 oz. each worsted weight yarn of two other contrasting color yarns and Sizes G and I Hooks. Lunch will be from Hog Wild.
- Hookin on the Highway has been postponed until beginning of next year.
PROGRAM: Kitty Bag
Taught by Tamara Gonzales
Supplies to bring with you:
Yarn: Two colors of Size 3 cotton yarn (one of the colors should be white or cream)
Hook: E/3.50 mm
Tapestry Needle (to weave in ends)
We will have the pattern at the meeting but if you want to get a head start on your Kitty Bag, you can find it here. (just click on here)
SHOW N’ SHARE
Bring any projects that you have completed or working on and share with everyone.
The guild is always accepting door prizes, so if you have something that is crochet related in your stash of goodies and no longer need it and would like to donate to our door prizes, please feel free to do so. Donations are strictly voluntary. And remember they should be something that you would like to receive yourself.
Next Guild Meeting Monday October 16, 2017.
Find us on Facebook.