Posted in Uncategorized

September Meeting

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows what we have planned for our September meeting. We meet a little early this month!

So:

Please join us for our September meeting, where we will learn Helena’s Potholder Stitch and make coasters.
Date: Monday, Sept. 15
Time: 10 a.m. to noon OR 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Twist Yarn Shop, 607 W. Douglas (enter through the back door)

Bring with you: some absorbent, worsted weight cotton (like kitchen cotton) and an appropriate size hook.

Other reminders:
The Ya-Ya sale is this Saturday (Sept. 13)! Get your extra stuff together, yarn, hooks, unused craft items, completed objects that are not what you want or that you just don’t need anymore, and get them over to Rosina’s for a sale! You keep 80% of the sale price of anything that sells and the guild gets the other 20%.
Don’t forget your secret pal!

Advertisements

Author:

KS My Stitch in Wichita, Kansas, is the local chapter of Crochet Guild of America. Our meetings are held the third Monday of each month, at 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Guests are welcome!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s